Volunteers are the heart of every non-profit organization. At the food bank, we always need volunteers for special projects or day-to-day operations.
Download our volunteer registration form or our group volunteer registration form for more information.
Volunteer Shifts at our Main Branch in Theodore, AL:
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - Noon and 12:30 - 3:30pm
- Monday through Thursday evenings with groups that have a minimum of 8 volunteers (timeframe is flexible)
- Bi-weekly on Saturday mornings 8 a.m. - Noon
Volunteer Shifts at our Panhandle Branch in Milton, FL:
- Monday through Friday 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday 12:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. for groups that have a minimum of 5 volunteers
- Saturdays: once a month, please call (850) 626-1332 ext. 108 for information on date & time
Some types of volunteer work available include:
If you're interested in volunteering with the food bank, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.